Friday, April 1, 2016

Michael Jackson and Ecuadorian Food

Hey y'all,

Good week this week.  We had a lot of success finding getting four new investigators.  Well there was so much teaching that I don't know what of it to talk about so I guess some of the best parts were Friday night going out with Bro. McArthur to see a referral from the sisters and his approach is awesome.  So bold and forward with people but in such a loving way.  We talked with him for a while afterward about how we can become more like that and got a lot of great new insight that I am excited to apply. 

Sunday we had a great priesthood lesson about parenting from the talk 'It's never too early, and it's never too late' by Elder Foster at this past conference.  Still being single I learned so much from it and gained valuable future insights for my posterity.    Then later we went to visit a referral Micheal Jackson.  He's back!  not really but this guy was a super cool guy who plays music for his apostolic church.  So close enough for me.  hahaha Later that night we got fed some Ecuadorian food from a member.  Super good stuff haha.  so yeah that's about all I got this week.  There was a lot of rain the days we didn't have the car so we got wet but it was all fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment