Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Funk for President 2036

Hey Y'all,

Pretty great week this week.  Monday had another really great experience praying.  I completely felt the Savior's love for a former investigator from campus.  Just the feeling of doing anything for them even suffering pain and agony.  Granted I can not do that but if I could I would.  It was such a powerful experience.

Wednesday we had zone conference with President and Sister Smith.  It was a great time and the pictures will let you know how I enjoyed it hahaha.  Unfortunately after that wonderfully spiritually uplifting conference I got into a bash with a referral....granted I "won" but no one really wins there....  I did find out through the guy I was bashing with that I have a solid testimony of what I am preaching and that I wan't going to be swayed.  So there was a bright side to the bash.  

I think I will just leave y'all with some pictures and call it good for this week.  Be good, love Jesus, and always tie down your washer and dryers.

-- 
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

The south for ya....


Yeah, that's right Funk for President 2036

The Ole Zone

That's the south for ya

No comments:

Post a Comment