Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Transferring to Niceville

Hey y'all

Up and down week this week but ended very very well.  We weren't able to get a whole lot of teaching done but did have a lot of success.  Most of the downs of this week were brought about by selfishness....some in me but a lot in others (I say this not pridefully but as a cation to the very real and destructive powers that it has)  We were told by our leaders to get the car on a day that we don't have it so that we could get more training from them in their area on a trade-off and they would not work with anything we tried to offer them to make it fair.  I was so upset and pissed by the whole situation.  I am eternally grateful for a companion who had compassion and was able to work things out while I prayed and prayed for a softer heart.  In the end things worked out and prayers were answered.

On a more uplifting note.  General conference was incredible!  I had prayed for days for questions and within the first session all of my questions were answered and so I prayed in between every session with more questions and got the answers every time.  I have no doubt that the Lord is mindful of little ol' Elder Funk.

Sunday night I found out that I will be getting transferred to Niceville, Florida.  Whitewashing in with Elder Millard.  Super excited!  Love that guy and we will be doing great work!  Anyway looking forward to a great week!  Love y'all.

-- 
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!



Elder Millard and I at Zone Conference

I don't need most of the bike to make it work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment