Monday, April 18, 2016

Strive Not To Be A Success, Righteous Ryan

Hey Y'all
Lots of stuff this week so I will just try to hit a few highlights.  Tuesday we had zone training and learned a lot of good stuff.  Had dinner with a part member family and oh my heck it was so hilarious.  I felt bad for my companion cause he was trying to share a short spiritual message but they were just making too many jokes.  Out of that I did learn that I have level 7 hair and that hair stylists love my hair. 
Wednesday we met with an investigator who was slightly drunk and just went off about how Elder Millard just lies to him cause of Elder Millard's nervous ticks. hahaha He thought I was so honest and such a great guy.  So we came up with the names "Little Liar Logan" and "Righteous Ryan".  hahaha Such a funny lesson.  Had a really spiritual dinner though with a couple.  We taught them about being Children of God and from that lesson we have received three referrals.  Super great member missionaries!
Saturday night we got a call from a member of the YSA group presidency asking for one of us to give a talk yesterday and the other to teach Sunday school.  So after an intense game of rock, paper, scissors I gave the talk.  Never been so happy to give a talk in sacrament in my life hahaha.  Don't worry I tried to help teach as much as I could in Sundayschool. 
So there is ya a few highlights and funny moments from my week.  Here is a few pictures that I thought y'all would enjoy.  Have a great week and in the words of Elder Millard "Live the law of conservation!"  (I don't know what that means either)

--
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!


Our Future Missionary Friend

​That moment where you try to make a motivational planner cover and it turns into an epic fail....​


No comments:

Post a Comment