Monday, December 1, 2014

Flo-Rida Tallanasty Thanksgivin

Hey Y'all!
Short week.  So last Saturday we went to a petting zoo thing and we got to pet bunnies!!!!  Better yet we got deep fried oreos and the highlight of the day.....I ate some gator!!!!  I never thought it would be so amazingly delicious!  I want so much more.  It was great.  If you ever have the chance I would encourage you to have some.  From that point on in just poured rain until Wednesday.  Not having a rain coat was a poor idea.  I mean it's not like I am in Florida or anything.  With Thanksgiving being this week we did a ton of contacting to the few souls on campus.  That was fun.  A lot of walking but it was fun.  Tuesday we had district activity where we played one game of dodgeball for an hour.  That game was forever long but don't worry I won ;)  Everyone was so sore after.  Thursday we had a Turkeybowl with some members and that was difficult.  Us being sore and all.  Then dinner with the campus missionaries and a few senior couples.  Followed by caroling at Walmart and then finishing the night off with leftovers for dinner.  Friday we discovered worms crawling out of the cracks in our shower so we spent 2 hours cleaning that and then went to lunch with a couple members.  I got a peanut butter and jelly bacon cheeseburger.  Sounds weird but it was strangely satisfying.  I don't know how to describe it but it was good.  Well yeah that is about it.  Great week!  Hope Y'all have a great week! 
Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!
PS Here's an awesome wallet I got for myself and pictures that don't do justice to how awful the jello looked.






No comments:

Post a Comment