Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pre-Thanksgiving Caroling

Hey Y'all,
This week went by super quick.  I feel like I was just emailing yesterday.  We have found 3 new investigators this week and they are all pretty darn solid.  The highlight of the week was definitely Wednesday.  We (by we I mean the other set of elders and two sets of sisters) went caroling on campus.  Meanwhile Elder Milne and I handed out free hot chocolate.  It was so funny to watch people go around grab some hot chocolate and see others laugh.  I thought it was super funny but it was good for contacting people.  Nothing like a good Christmas carol before Thanksgiving.  

In case anybody didn't hear there was a shooting on campus a few nights ago.  I am proud to say I slept right through it in our apartment.  So we are all fine.  Thursday night we played dodgeball with investigators and members and I ended up hitting a sister in the face.  Man I felt awful...on the bright side I ended up winning.  Doesn't make it better but there's a positive note to end on for that.  Other than that nothing too exciting has happened this week.  Just the same ole missionary work.  Walking around talking to people and teaching lessons or waiting for lessons that never show up. 

 This week will be fun as it is Thanksgiving and everyone is going away for Thanksgiving.  Shout-out to our Senior couple Elder and Sister Dalley for preparing a day of games and movies for us that we can't go to because we have to be doing missionary work.  They are the best senior couple ever.  So this week will be fun.  So yeah that's all that has been going on.  Have an awesome week everyone!
Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment