Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Family History Powerup

Hey Y'all,
Nothing too exciting this week.  It was a pretty boring week.  Just missionary work day in and day out.  Appointments falling through and investigators progressing.  This week was "Family History Week"  so all of our contacting was supposed to start with Family History.  We are competing with the other Tallahassee Zone and the districts within both Zones.  Safe to say campus had the victory from day one.  It is based on return appointments and then divided to per companionship in the district.  We are destroying the other districts and on Monday we will play dodge ball and the winning district and Zone get "power-ups".  That will be fun.  So we've done a lot of contacting.  Not my favorite thing but I have gotten a lot better at it.  We have this super great less active member.  He returned from a mission a few years ago and has issues with the nature of God.  I think he will be able to get through this.  Friday I went on a trade off with Elder Peterson.  I went to his area and became a normal missionary for the first time!  Family ward and just the two of us.  I felt right at home knocking on doors and talking to people that way.  I felt so much better teaching lessons with just the two of us.  I think a companionship would be good.  The days of window washing selling are paying off!  We find out transfers tomorrow.  I am feeling a transfer coming so we will see.  Well I don't have a lot to say this week.  Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!  Have a great week Y'all!
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment