Monday, November 10, 2014

There and Back Again

Hey Y'all,
So Sunday night I found out I was getting transferred.  Little did I know it was like a 24 hour transfer.  So Monday we had a dodgeball activity to conclude our Family History week and being in a district of sisters made our tournament journey very short.  Super fun though.  We got tiger shirts and then spray painted the back to say 'eye of the tiger'. 

Tuesday our investigator Cait baked us cookies and we watched a movie.  I had at least a dozen cookies.  I felt super fat and unhealthy afterwords but it was totally worth it.  They were super delicious cookies.  

Wednesday we drove to Crestview and I met my new companion Elder Douglas.  We went to Calloway Florida and taught a lesson.  

Thursday we started our morning and got a call from President Smith saying I needed to pack my bags and I was heading back to campus and going to be in a companionship with Elder Milne.  Packed my bags and was back in Tallahassee by 5 PM.  It was weird seeing everyone after I had already said goodbye to them.  Then we split up the people we were working with because we were now in two companionships. 

So this week we will have a lot of finding to do.  That is always fun.  Played some football this morning and that was super fun.  So yeah that's about all....Have an awesome week Y'all.

Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment