Monday, September 29, 2014

GameDay

September 20, 2014
Soaking up some sun

FSU Campus

College Game Day Filming

Cool Refreshing Drink

Sup Y'all!
This week was awesome!  We had one of our investigators tell us that she knows the Book of Mormon is true and is now speaking with her parents about being  baptized!  It's a bit rough because they are threatening to disown her.That is definitely something I never thought that I would have to deal with.  Just imagining what that would feel like makes me feel so horrible.  I am so much more grateful for understanding parents who love me no matter what.  We have had super solid lessons this week.  A couple investigators said they had never considered joining until now.  A couple others had dreams with us in it.  Those two dreams happened on the same night and were told to us the same day.  That was weird.  On the bright side Elder Milne and I were with the spirit both times and Elder Rogers was for one of them and then in the other he smacked the investigator in the face with the Bible....we still don't know what that means but we joke about it a lot.  Tuesday we had Zone Training where we had a couple sisters do the cups song about the Restoration.  It was weird and cool.  If you haven't seen it look it up on youtube.  After we went to Five Guys and it was pretty good.  Super filling and then a member took us to get frozen yogurt.  I felt so fat.  On the bright side I made the PERFECT peanut butter cup frozen yogurt.  It was delicious and totally worth it.  

Friday was the best.  College gameday is here this week and we had a couple lessons fall through and so we went contacting and we ended up over there where we got free pizza and coke.  They told us to take all the stuff we wanted so I took 20 Coca Colas....Seems reasonable right?  I thought so.  We contacted people while there and there was this girl that worked for Coca-Cola and travels to every college gameday to give Coke out and after we left I told my companions that I would totally marry that girl.  They asked if I thought that she was cute and I was like I don't know.  I don't look for that stuff right now but she GIVES Coke away to me for FREE!  What more do you need?!?!?!  Haha If only that was all you needed in marriage.  We then taught a couple lessons to end a solid night.  The tailgating here is crazy legit.  It makes me want to come down here to go to school. Not gonna happen but it would be cool.  Well have an awesome week Y'all!
Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment