Monday, August 24, 2015

Tommy Boy Moment

Sup Y'all,

Let me tell you about my week cause let's be honest.  That is why you are here right now.  So Monday night we went out with our Bishop to see the Waldrops and teach them about the church organization and it went really well.  Tuesday I can tell you that something happened but I am not quite sure what.....Wednesday we were able to go and teach Jessie with the Carroll family.  That went super well and she is all set to be baptized on Saturday!  Thursday we got some weekly planning done.  Friday we went and saw a few people but spent most of the day finding in the hot hot sun. That night we found a suit that was too small for elder Spencer and that I didn't want so naturally we had to have a competition to see who could 'Tommy Boy' it.  I let him go first and nothing.  So I went and funny enough the sleeves ripped off first.  My biceps are just too big I guess. ;)

Saturday.....freaking awkward....we went out with a family to go to this inactive's 90th birthday party.  Now as missionaries we are almost always out of place and we get used to it so you know it is bad when you feel out of place as a missionary...  So yeah we ate their food and then left.  Went and saw some more less actives and ended the night giving a sister a blessing as she goes in for a C-Section this morning.  Hopefully everything went well there.  Sunday was a wonderful day.  Got to meet with the Stake Presidency for our Ward Conference, Jessie came to church, and we had potluck!  AMAZING!  That sent me into a food coma.  wonderful!  Spent the rest of the day either visiting less active members or finding people to talk to.  

Have a great week Y'all!

-- 
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

The one and only Elder Spencer


Frying some chicken


Tommy Boy sleeveless suit

No comments:

Post a Comment