Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 17,2015

Sup Y'all

Pretty solid week this week.  We will just start from the beginning because that's where it all started.  So Monday we had a member drop off some money for food so we went out to eat and then that gave me an upset stomach so I got to spend some time in my kingdom upon my throne.  Tuesday we went to District meeting which was really good.  Then I got to bring Elder Anderson here.  He has been out for 4 weeks and is a stud!  We went to Piggly Wiggly (grocery store) and wanted to get some chocolate milk.​  We couldn't find it anywhere and then had to ask someone.....it's by the milk if any of you are wondering.  We felt so freaking stupid.  Then we were going to OYM some people and this woman was looking at lunch meat and starting to leave so I asked if I could help her find anything.  She said no but I told her that I would recommend the pastrami....I am not a huge fan of pastrami.....Turns out that is exactly what she was looking for.  We then had a nice conversation about the gospel all because of pastrami.  hahaha 

​Wednesday​ had a lot of good finding time.  Thursday we spent all day out teaching with members and it was awesome!  Nothing better than having members help in the work.  Friday we weekly planned for most of the day and then met with Jessie.  She is getting baptized on the 29th!  Happy day!  Saturday we did a lot of service then more weekly planning.  

Sunday we went to church and then LD came and picked us up and we helped him can pears.  They are super good.  Then he fed us ribs and mac n' cheese.  Super good!  Anyway that's about it.  Be good. Love Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment