Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Jesus Watch"

Hey Y'all
Short week this week with my previous P-Day being Monday.  So nothing super exciting happened this week.  Taught some people, went contacting, and did some service.  We had many lessons cancel on us this week but there's nothing we can do about it.  I finally learned how to do more Family History and how to help people with that.  Well our three main investigators are all progressing well.  One has a baptismal date for the 25th, another is dealing with her parents about being disowned, and the last one is beginning to find out that God is there and have faith in Him and Jesus Christ.  I also broke my super cool light up watch this week so I decided that I still wanted to use it for something so I cut out a picture of Jesus and put it in and now where to watches.  One telling me the time and one reminding me that Jesus is watching and there's always time for Him.  People find it super funny and some find it weird but I love it.  So yeah that's about all I got.  Here's a picture of it.  Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!





No comments:

Post a Comment