Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Cops Bringing in Good Memories

Sup y'all!
Short on time so I will be brief.  Lots of finding time this week.  Got the cops called on us.  Story time!  We went to see a less active and he was doing some yard work for his neighbor and told us to follow him and talk.  So we go into their backyard and a neighbor calls the cops on us.  Five cop cars pull up and they see us and just say hi and turn around and leave.  hahahaha.  Earlier that morning we had a government investigator come to our house asking questions about our neighbor.  Weird. 
Kristy is doing great!  She has a baptismal date on the sixth of August and her mother is finally on board with her being baptized!  Super spiritual lesson with them Thursdaynight.  Saturday had interviews with President Smith.  Good guy.  Spiritual giant.  I like him.
Sunday was incredible!  We went to the YSA group in Niceville and I turn around to see a member from the Bonifay ward walk in!  Andrew Finch!  It was so awesome to see him again.  When I first met him he was inactive and then he started coming every week.  It was great to see him and how his life has improved so much.  The gratitude he showed me for "resurrecting" him was amazing.  Truly made me recognize the blessings and importance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Don't let it go. 
Here are some pictures from our week.

-- 
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!


A little friend I found right before putting on my shoe....

​The DropALoad Inn.  hahahaha oh the stuff you find while tracting.

​my companion....it says it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment