Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dustin Lynch and Eating Lobster

Sup Y'all!

So this week was a pretty good week if I do say so myself.  Tuesday we had a good district meeting then lunch after.  We went and did some service for President Aukima at his farm.  He had a nice tractor that we worked on and he took a picture (caption should be "she thinks my tractor is sexy")  

Wednesday we went to take Elder Olson to transfers and pick up a new car.  Then we got to redo the whole house.  We have so much room now!  It's amazing the difference one person can make.  Thursday I made an awesome 'Frozen' Planner.  I am excited for the next 6 weeks just because of that.  Then we helped Bishop Ard take down his pool.  

Friday we helped a member (Bobby Bowen) work on his house.  We framed a bunch and put up sheet rock.  In return he fed us lobster.  Lets just say I am not a seafood person.  Saturday we helped him some more and then that night Dustin Lynch was having a concert so following my leader's advice we went where the people were ;)  Good day.  Very good day.  Yesterday we had church and yeah that was about it.  So yeah that's about my week.  Hope you all have a good week.  Here are some pictures.

Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment