Saturday, June 11, 2016

Mission calls on both sides of the veil

May 30, 2016

Hey Y'all!

Pretty solid week this week.  Monday night I got a call from Dusty saying he got his mission call!  (Dusty was a convert from campus)  He is going to Pocatello, ID spanish speaking on July 20th!  I am so proud of him!  So exciting that I will be on the mission the same time as one of my converts!

We had a lot of success finding this week finding another 6 new investigators!  We also have got Chance and Leah lined up for baptism this week!  Super exciting.  Highlight of the week was probably either Dusty or a child prayed for us to find good wives one night at dinner.  Oh my heck that was the funniest prayer ever!  The father could hardly keep it together during the prayer.  Totally made my week.

This week I gained a strong testimony of the Plan of Salvation.  I also gained another companion!  With the passing of my grandfather I was able to gain a new perspective on the plan of salvation and more support from the other side of the veil.  The gospel is such an incredible blessing.  Don't take it for granted.  There is a plan.  Stick to it and all will be well in the end.  Short sweet and to the point this week.  Have a great week Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment