Thursday, May 5, 2016

Teaching College Basketball Giants

Y'all!
Busy, busy, busy week.  Here is a quick few highlights.  Tuesday on a tradeoff with the district leader we found a lot of success with working with less actives and ended the night meeting most of the college basketball team here and setting a return appointment.  They were freaking huge! 
Wednesday we shoveled sand off a road for a woman.....don't ask people down here are crazy.  I think it is something in the water.....That night we got to meet with the basketball team again.  Turned into a bash but they were super cool about it.  Freaking trying to bring up that we can't become gods when Psalms says that we are gods.  psh child please give me a challenge!  Anyway.  Thursday had a rocky start.  Elder Millard and I got into a giant argument but it is incredible how humble hearts changed bashing into perhaps one of the most spiritual moments of my mission.  Good times.  Friday was there.  

Saturday we got fat cause we had a couple people take us to lunch after helping them with some service.  Sunday we stopped by a less active and I gave him a shirt so that he would feel more comfortable at church and I gave his neighbor, an investigator, a tie.  Super great guys just need to get their lives strait.  After the YSA group I was joking with a member about how I would take his tie and he just pulled it off and gave it to me cause I had good taste.  Freak Yeah!  It is a super nice tie too.   But yeah that was about my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment