Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Heckling the Bishop with Mountain Dew on a trade off

January 4, 2016

Sup Y'all,

This week was a pretty good week.  I will start off by saying that I will be staying in Pensacola for another 6 weeks with Elder Magnusson.  Quick highlight reel since we are short on time.  Tuesday trade off with Elder Peel.  We play dew pong until 2 am.  Next day we are really tired but we had krispy kreme fried in bacon grease with bacon and eggs for breakfast and Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner the night before.....I think I gained 10 pounds and lost 10 years of my life expectancy.

It rained a lot and got colder.  Not fun.  We did get to help someone move and I spent most of the time either heckling our bishop or heckling others with him.  hahaha I love the Freeman clan.  Sunday we didn't have a whole lot going on but were able to set a BCD with a guy, John, who was given to us by another set of missionaries.  That is pretty nice so we will be working with him over the next couple of weeks.  I will write again next week if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment