Monday, November 2, 2015

Stuck in a Halloween night fort

Sup Y'all,

This week be pretty good.  Super quick but good. Tuesday the sisters had a baptism for their investigator which was great!  Baptisms are always fun to be apart of.  Prior to that we had our plans fell through and we heard of a cool 1500's replica ship that was docked in the bay so we went and looked at that for a while.  Super cool.  I'll try to send a picture of it. Wednesday we went out and did a lot of less active work and finding.  Got some good work done there.  Thursday was a very fattening day.  We had a member take us to a buffet and then an hour later we had a potential investigator, Robbin, take us out to eat.  He wanted to go to Golden Corral.... So we settled on Whataburger.  Then we had a member drop of Pizza to us an hour later.  So yeah.

Friday we went to go help a member clean out his gutters and fix a whole in his roof.  So he started by taking us to a buffet.  Then I got up on the roof and cleaned out the gutters and started to repair his roof.  The rubber tar stuff that he gave me started to get on my hands and I ended up stuck to the roof.  I may or may not have pulled of some of his shingling things.  So after cleaning up from that we went to the ward Halloween party.  Chili for days!

Saturday we biked out to go see a couple of people and got some solid work done for a couple of hours but then my bike decided to give up on me.  Flat tire again so we walked the 3 miles home.  Then we went to the mall to contact people and I got some peanut butter cups in case any children came to our door.  (They didn't so I got to eat them all hahahaha)  We were in at 6:00 so naturally the right thing to do with all of that time is to take all of my companions and my mattress's and box springs and build a giant fort.  Good times.

Sunday we had church and a giant meal with a less active.  Went out to try to see some more less active's who apparently moved.  Oh well.  We will find them sooner or later.  So yeah that be my week.  Have a great week!  Live long and prosper!

-- 
Elder Funk

Remember who you are and what HE stands for!




No comments:

Post a Comment