Monday, October 5, 2015

Companions with Snoopy and President Smith for Conference

Sup Y'all,

Pretty solid week this week.  Not a whole lot of teaching but a lot of spiritual experiences for sure.  So starting off the week we went bowling and had a blast.  After some specialized coaching from another elder I was able to kick the ball down the lane and get a gutter ball hahaha Other than that the next couple of days we just went out and worked. 

Thursday we had a specialized zone training on how to work with the ward council and use family history.  Super good and edumactional conference.  I got to be companions with President Smith and provide some training on how to find and work effectively as a companionship.  Talk about scary!  No practice or notice and then get called up to train on how to do it when I am  not qualified to teach on that.  I ended up pulling him aside and having to reprimand him for not teaching with me in unity.  Was that where it was supposed to go?  Probably not.  Was it funny.  

Friday we went to the church and played floorball (hockey in a gym).   Fun stuff but I am not coordinated enough to do that kind of stuff.  hahaha.  Saturday and Sunday was spent watching the amazing sessions of general conference.  Super great messages.  Some of my favorites were Elder Lawrence's "Our direction is more important than our speed" and President Uchtdorf's about simplifying our discipleship.  Watch, read, and rewatch them.  They are incredible!  Bonus part of my week is this morning I won a snoopy dog at the library we email at!  Boo ya!  

Well be good and quit making things complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment