Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 21, 2015

Sup Y'all!

Quick Highlight reel for ya because no one likes seeing a giant email and having to read it all.  (well missionaries at least)  So Tuesday I went to get my bike fixed and they said it'd be $120 to fix it.  haha yeah no....So I just got a better seat and left.  Went to see our investigator Cathy who is progressing slowly but surely.  Wednesday we got a new investigator who used to be a preacher and he loves the Book of Mormon and wants to know everything about it!  Freak Yeah!  Thursday we pretty much weekly planned.  Friday we didn't do a whole lot.  Saturday I got to go to Pace with Zone Leader Elder Otu.  Super spiritual giant so that was great.  Got fed a lot so I got to be fat for the day and that was nice.  And yesterday was Sunday so there was that.  Well we are getting kicked off so peace out!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment