Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Coca-Cola Worker and BBQ

Hey Y'all,
This week was a great week.  Monday we taught a less active who works for (drum roll please)  COCA COLA!!!!!  His name is Paul.  Super cool guy.  He and his wife are hard core gamers.  They each have their own Xbox1 and account.  To each his own I guess.  

Tuesday we went to zone training in Panama City.  That was cool.  I got to see my homies down there.  Wednesday we taught a lot of people....Thursday we weekly planned and went to jail.  Friday we went to a flea market.  Well a poor excuse for a flea market.  Just a glorified yard sale if you ask me.  Nothing too special there.  Saturday I was in Chipley doing a trade off.  Let's just say Saturday was a joke and that not a whole lot of missionary work happens over there.  

Sunday we were able to go to church teach a bit then go to dinner with the Evans.  I love brother Evan's cooking!  BBQ  all of the time.  He has his own smoker that he has used for 29 years.  Talk about quality meat right there.  Then he makes his own BBQ sauce. Heaven on earth right there.  Oh it was soooooo good.  Best way to end a fast.  I think I went into a food coma afterwards.  totally worth it!  Well there you have it.  A week in review brought to you by Coca-Cola, Evans BBQ, and Xbox1.  Have a great week y'all!
Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment