Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy NewYear...and sickness

Sup Y'all,
Well I guess starting from last P-Day.  We went to the mall and I got a sweet pair of socks with a gorilla on them.  Then we had a fire that night for investigators.  We had a total of 2 investigators come.  Don't worry though people are starting to come back.   Not a lot happened after that this week.  New Years was alright.  I ended up being sick new years eve and day.  Not the best way to start off the new year but not much can be done about it.  

Friday we had a lesson with our most solid investigator right now, Dusty.  We were going over the Plan of Salvation and he was all over it.  He was asking questions that lead to the next step and then after we talked about the spirit world he was talking about how there was a lot of paths that we need to take and then said, "Don't tell me that after the resurrection we have like 3 places we can go.  Like a good, better and best."  We all just laughed and then explained to him that he was exactly right.  I don't think anyone can be more prepared than he is.  He then took us to Steak N Shake for dinner and ordered a sweet tea and said "I need to drink as much of this as I can before I get baptized."  So yeah I will probably be sending baptism pictures in a few weeks.  

Other than that not a lot happened.  Just the ol' missionary life.  I do want to give a shout out to the Stuart family.  Caden especially.   Hilarious 2014 year in review.  Have a great week y'all!

Elder Funk
Remember who you are and what HE stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment